www aka ms yourpc
Using Your Phone, you may connect your Windows to your Android devices. Everything a casual user could desire, such as responding to system texts or managing printers, is included right out of the box. With the use of www aka ms yourpc, which we will discuss in depth in this post, you will be able to control all of your mobile apps from your computer. With the use of just one app, the Windows Phone App, you can access all of your messages, alerts, galleries, and other apps from your Windows PC.
What You Need to Connect Your Phone to a Windows Computer
If you’re worried about your phone’s hardware, don’t be. The Android app isn’t the only thing you need to get started with connecting.
- Your Phone Companion App: You need this app to sync your Windows apps with your Android devices. If you don’t have this app on your Android, don’t stress out; just use www aka ms yourpc. Your Phone Attendant’s official app page in the Google Play Store will load up when you click this.
- Internet or Wi-Fi: Both gadgets need to be connected to a reliable and speedy network.
- Download the Your Phone app for Windows.
- Your Android device, and to a lesser extent, your PC, will need to have Bluetooth connectivity.
- If your computer doesn’t already have Bluetooth, you’ll need to wait while you get a Bluetooth adaptor or something similar.
How To Connect Android To aka.ms/YourPC:
Your phone app is glitchy and has the annoying habit of dropping your connection just as you’re starting to rely on it. However, Microsoft will update it in the future. In the meanwhile, follow these steps to pair your Android phone with a Windows computer www aka ms yourpc.
- Get the Your Phone Companion app from the App Store, then connect it to the Windows app on your phone by visiting www.aka.ms.yourphoneqrc.
- Next, log into the program using the same Microsoft account you used to access your computer. You must be currently logged in to the account on your computer since we cannot proceed without this.
- After then, a QR code will appear on your screen and you’ll need to scan it.
- The PC QR code can be accessed at www.aka.ms/linkphone by opening a web browser and scanning the code.
- If my phone companion app is already on your device, the website will direct you to launch it. When you select “Open Your Phone,” the app will launch and a QR code will appear on your screen.
- Then, use your Android device to scan the QR code.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and grant the requested permission.
- Once you’ve done that, the two gadgets will be synced and you can start reaping the rewards.
Using Your Windows Computer to Connect Your Mobile App
The instructions below will show you how to link your phone application to your Windows PC in the simplest way possible www aka ms yourpc.
- If you have a Windows computer, you can download the Your Phone app from the Microsoft Store.
- Locate the option to search for applications on the taskbar, then enter “Your Phone app” and choose it.
- In this step, you’ll be asked to choose the type of mobile device.
- After that, sign in with your Microsoft account; this account must match the one you use to access the service on your phone.
- Put Your Phone Companion on your Android phone. To accomplish this, use the internet browser on your phone to visit www aka ms yourpc www.aka.ms.yourphonepin. If you’re having trouble with this link, you can always find the app in the Google Play store.
- After that, log in to the complementary app using the same Microsoft account you used on your computer. The phone will then switch to a QR code scanning interface.
When using a personal computer, select the following menu item:-
- If you selected the “I have the Your Phone Companion app loaded on my phone” option, a QR code would appear, and you would need to scan it using your smartphone.
- Choices include “Pair with QR code” and “Pair manually.” Selecting this option will now show a code that must be input on your mobile device.
- Allow the permissions that are prompted on your screen after the devices have properly joined so that you can use the phone companion application in its entirety.
Here’s how to use www aka ms yourpc to link your Android device to your Windows computer. That’s the problem that’s been driving so many people crazy. My phone’s companion app is great for simple syncing, but it’s not without its drawbacks; if you have any other queries or concerns, please feel free to leave a comment and we’ll do our best to answer them www aka ms yourpc.