Truth be told, green tea is considered to be the best and healthiest beverage in the world. And there’s more than one reason behind the same. For instance, it comes with a massive amount of antioxidants, which can help you boost your brain function and protect you against cancer.
In addition to that, if you couple drinking green tea with exercising, it can also make you lose unhealthy fats efficiently. This, in turn, can lower your risk of having a heart attack.
However, that’s not all. Having green tea regularly can also improve your health in more than one manner. Please keep reading till the end to know more about it.
Benefits Of Green Tea
As per a Renowned Doctor in UAE, green tea can help you maintain your health and improve it much more efficiently. For instance, it can –
Advantage – 1: Decrease The Risk Of Inflammatory Skin Issues.
Unlike any other tea product, green tea comes with various anti-inflammatory effects. Thus, drinking it daily can lower whatever skin issue you are dealing with and ease the discomfort.
In addition, it can also reduce your internal inflammation to some extent. However, if you’re dealing with something serious, like liver infection, please visit a doctor ASAP.
Advantage – 2: Maintain Proper Bodyweight.
Just like caffeine, green tea can also increase your body’s overall metabolism. So, if you do a little bit of exercise daily, it’ll be much easier for you to lose weight.
However, many people drink green tea in the morning before starting a workout session. It’s pretty unhealthy, especially for your stomach’s well-being. So, please avoid it.
Advantage – 3: An Improved Memory.
Drinking green tea can also improve the health of the neurotransmitters in your brain. Hence, it, in turn, can boost your memory and cognitive functions to some extent.
Additionally, it can also offer a positive reaction for people who are suffering from dementia. Nonetheless, please talk to your doctor before providing green tea to someone with the ailment.
Is There Any Risk Associated With It, Though?
Usually, green tea doesn’t really affect your health too much, as long as you are drinking it in a proper manner. However, you should still note the following to take care of your concerns.
- Liver Damage: Consuming a thicker green tea concentration might affect the health of your liver and stomach. It might also lead to vomiting if you have drunk more than one cup of green tea within a short amount of time.
- Caffeine Sensitivity: If you have severe caffeine sensitivity, you may also experience anxiety, insomnia, nausea, and an upset stomach. It may increase your blood pressure as well as heart rate to some extent too.
Types Of Green Tea
If you search the market, you might be able to find more than one type of green tea product in the same place. Here’s what you need to know about them.
- Sweetened And Bottled Green Tea: As the name suggests, these products tend to be sweetened artificially. Hence, they do taste a bit better than the original one. However, it won’t be any of your help when it comes to losing or maintaining weight.
- Powdered Green Tea: The powdered form of teabag-based green tea, these items are beneficial if you want to make the tea as quickly as possible. However, they might feature some sort of artificial stuff in it. So, it’s better to avoid them.
- Loose Leaf: It might take you a while to make the desired green tea with a loose-leaf product. However, it’s the best form of green tea available out there in the market and usually doesn’t come with any artificial sweetener. So, it may not taste too good, TBH.
The Bottom Line
In all honesty, green tea comes with more than one benefit as a whole. For instance, it can be perfect for managing your weight, taking care of skin inflammation, and much more. In some cases, it’s said to repel type-2 diabetes as well.
However, we’ll still ask you to talk to a doctor before taking green tea. Like, enquire them if the product will lead to any allergic reaction or something as such or not. That’s not all.
You should also ask them about how the concentration of the tea must be. The more data you get about the product, the better it’s going to be for you.
So, don’t be afraid of anything and ask!