Burn abdominal fat
If you do this regularly, your stomach will be flat in just 3 months.
For men and women, our greatest desire is to lower the waist and flatten your stomach. Not just for aesthetic reasons. Abdominal bloating is very annoying and the fat that builds up around the abdomen is dangerous to health.
This is one of the factors that contribute to a group of medical conditions known as metabolic syndrome, which increases the risk of developing diseases such as diabetes and heart disease. Therefore, it’s important to get rid of that fat as naturally as possible. That is, with exercise that reduces hips and food, it does not help our body store more fat. Roberto Crespo, the personal trainer at Ag Gross Sport, gives you the keys to performing these exercises.
Which exercise reduces hips
Ideally, combine aerobic or strength training with at least 3 days of strength training for the rest of the week. If stable, you can burn abdominal fat in 3 months.
Start with 30 minutes of cardio exercise. You can ride, pedal, or ride an oval bike at moderate to extreme speeds. In other words, don’t sink in as much as you need to stop, but it’s hard to talk.
Continue with 30 minutes of energy.
The goal is to work the stomach and various muscle groups. Additionally, these training sessions will help your metabolism increase your calories and fat burning.
Keep a record
Stability is important because strength training needs to be done regularly. Knowing that you are getting the results you expect in about 12 weeks is enough motivation to continue training.
Related: Strength training helps you lose weight and be good for your health
Exercise a daily routine to activate the stomach and burn abdominal fat
You don’t have to go to a sports center to do strength training. However, at least initially, it is a good idea to tell your personal trainer how to do it to avoid the risk of injury.
The most effective exercise is to burn fat in the stomach. This involves placing the body horizontally against the floor. Be careful, this is not a bend. Weight is supported by tips of forearms and legs.
- What is active? When done properly, the abdomen, hips, buttocks and leg areas become active.
- Repetition. Do 5 sets of 30 seconds, rest 30 seconds between sets.
- Variant. If you are concerned about your lower back or unable to apply too much force to your arms, you can support your knees.
The burning of fat throughout the body is an important exercise and is localized by the involvement of many muscle groups.
- How do you do it? Spread your legs to your shoulders, pretend to sit, and lower your body to your knees at a 90-degree angle.
- Ngth Increase strength. Bend your knees and pose for 20-30 minutes.
Lounge or stride
. Stand with your legs separated from your shoulders and move your legs from one knee to a 90-degree angle so that your body hangs vertically. Hold the pose for a few seconds and it will return to its starting position. Then change your legs.
- Enable. Quadriceps, gluteus, abdominal muscles.
- To avoid injury. Keep your back straight and your hips high.
Open your legs across your shoulders and bend your knees slightly as you work. From here, a lumbar bend or bow is made to move the arm between the knee and the ankle to the midpoint. You should always lower your back straight and use your abdominal strength to avoid injury. In the stomach, I want to focus on the effects of exercise.
- You become stronger. Core muscle or central body area.
- Heavy. You can help with bars and dumbbells to increase the intensity of your workout.
. Keep your hands on the floor, straighten your back, and you extend your legs parallel to the floor. From this starting position, alternate one knee over the chest. It keeps moving for 1 minute without changing the rhythm.
It is a very complete and intense exercise. The abdomen is activated very hard, including all muscle groups. This is a series of actions that need to be repeated without a break for 1 minute.
- Or Squat starting position with hands on floor and head.
- Bring your legs together and move your legs back to bend or lower your chest.
- Return the leg to its original position.
- He bounces over his body and claps.
- To repeat the exercise, you need to do 3 sets of 12 sets, a 30 second break between sets, and a 60 second break between each workout.
- Ngth Increase strength. You can introduce dumbbells and weight. However, we do not recommend doing this in your first training.
“On active rest days, without strength training, you can jog, ride a bicycle or swim for 30-60 minutes. A moderate aerobic exercise that keeps our body active.” Shows the coach.
What to eat for a flat stomach
In addition to these exercises, diet is necessary to reduce hips and burn belly fat. These strategies will help you:
- Shake whole fruit to reduce the number of shakes to utilize the fiber in the food.
- Avoid carbonated beverages. It can cause bloating.
- Chewing gum swallows the air and chews.
- Do not consume sugar and sweeteners as sweeteners are very difficult to digest.
- Slowly chew and eat to avoid bloating.
- Drink enough water to help remove water.
- If you suffer from a large amount of gas, bloating or pain, seek medical advice. You may be a food intolerant.