Merging PDFs can be an easy and stress-free process – as long as you have the right tools. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to merge PDFs using our very own Foxit software. With just a few clicks, you’ll be able to PDF merge files into a single document – no hassle, no fuss!
How to Merge PDFs with Foxit
Step 1: Download and install the software on your computer.
Step 2: Open the program and click “Add File” to select the PDFs that you want to merge.
Step 3: Once your PDFs are added, rearrange them in the order that you want them to appear in the final document.
Step 4: When you’re happy with the order, click “Merge” to combine the PDFs into a single file. That’s it! Your merged PDF will now be saved on your computer.
Tips for Merging PDFs
1. Don’t have too many PDFs: Try to limit the number of PDFs that you’re merging. If you have too many, it can make the final document difficult to navigate and password-protect.
2. Use high-quality original files: The quality of your merged PDF will only be as good as the quality of the individual files that you’re combining. So, if you’re working with scanned documents or images, make sure that they’re high resolution so that they don’t look blurry in the final file.
3. Check the size of your merged PDF: Depending on the settings that you choose, your merged PDF might be quite large. If it’s too big, it could be difficult to email or upload. To avoid this, try compressing your PDF before merging it with other files. You can use an online compression tool like Smallpdf for this purpose.
4. ‘Protect’ your merged PDF: Once you’ve created your merged PDF, you might want to password-protect it so that only authorized people can view or print it. You can do this by going to File > Protect Document in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC or by using a tool like WandPDF Protector.”
5. Consider using an online PDF merger: If you don’t want to download and install software on your computer, you can also use a reliable online PDF merging tool like Smallpdf or Adobe Acrobat. These tools allow you to merge PDFs from any device with an internet connection. Just make sure to choose a trustworthy platform to ensure the security of your files.
6. Keep your files organized: When you have multiple PDFs that you need to merge, it’s important to keep them organized and labeled properly. This will make the merging process much smoother and quicker. Consider creating a separate folder for the documents that you want to combine and rename them accordingly before merging.
Conclusion: Merging multiple PDF files into one document is easy – as long as you have the right tools at your disposal. With Foxit, all it takes is a few clicks, and your job is done! Plus, our software also allows you to compress, password protects, and ‘lock’ your merged document so that only authorized users can view or print it.