Top tips on improving your mental and physical health and wellness today. Some of the most simple but powerful ways you can improve your health and wellness without having to see any medical or holistic practitioner.
- Learn How To Meditate: I can’t highlight enough how much the ability to meditate can help lower your anxiety and stress levels, help improve your health and wellness.
- Drink Lots Of Pure Clean Water: Staying hydrated is so important, but even better is ensuring that you drink plenty of pure filtered water. Water that is clean and toxic-free. Invest in a good water filter, as a lot of bottled water contains things you don’t want in your body.
- Correct Your Posture: Poor posture leads to all sorts of complications, alignment issues, muscle tension, back, and shoulder pain, and repetitive strain injury. Ensure you are sitting correctly when working. If you spend a lot of time on the computer or at a desk, check that your desk and chair are in the correct position for your height, size, and the tasks you are doing.
- Eat Clean: Avoid refined and processed foods when possible. Most things you buy at the supermarket that has a long label are processed. The biggest culprits are sugar, artificial sweeteners, red meat, processed fats, fast food.
- Eat Raw: Raw eating can help you gain a lot more vitality and natural energy from the food you eat. So eat lots of raw vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds, sprouted legumes.
- Clean Fresh Air: Get as much good quality of fresh air when you can. If you live in a toxic city, get out into the countryside, a park, a sea, or a lake and breathe in the fresh air, help fill your lungs and cells with high levels of oxygen.
- Get Walking: Walking can be a great form of exercise for even those who may struggle with more strenuous or demanding forms of exercise. Exercise is important but there is something about walking that can also be very stress-relieving if done mindfully.
- Learn How To Relax: Relaxation is something that is so undervalued, but so important especially when most people today are so anxious and stressed. Relaxation Techniques are a great way to encourage the body from the anxiety cycle or stress response into the relaxed response.
- Get A Hobby: Hobbies are a great way to bring balance and more harmony into our life. Some hobbies can be extremely therapeutic, some can be more physical or creative, but they are particularly beneficial for our mental and emotional wellbeing.
- Have Fun: Make sure you have some fun every single day, read a funny book, watch a funny video, have some fun with your family and friends.
As a Stress Management Expert and Holistic Therapist for many years, I know how important it is to take care of your health. Your Health Is Your Wealth.